Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MOJO Monday 231

Happy Wednesday everyone! Here is the card I put together for the Mojo Monday Madness Contest MOJO231.  I realized after I got most of the pieces together that I didn't have a St. Patty's Day saying that fit on my tag - so I improvised with a set that has been getting lots of attention from me lately (Just Believe).  Do you believe in 4-leaf clovers, good luck, leprachans and your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?  I do!  Now I just need to plug the address of the pot of gold into my GPS and I'm good to go - ha ha.  Seriously though, if you think about it we all have a pot of gold in something - our family, our kids, our pets, our health, our friends, our co-workers.  We are very lucky really - four-leaf clover or not.

Maybe you can help me decide on the inside.  I made two versions but can't decide if I want to go cutesy or with just the St. Patty's Day wish (the one I planned to put on the outside).  I used my Dotto temporary adhesive to tack it on 'til I decide.  Won't you tell me what you think? 

Here's the cutesy version ( I later colored the outfit a darker green and like it better):


And here is the plainer version:

Hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for popping in today.  

Supplies (all from Stampin' Up!):  Cardstock (Garden Green - base and clover, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Only Orange - retired (oops - I thought I had grabbed Pumpkin Pie out of my scrap stash until I went to complete the inside.  Pumpkin or Peach Parfait would look good too).  Ink Classic Stamp pads and Stampin Write Markers- Always Artichoke (sentiment on front), Garden Green and Wild Wasabi (sentiment on inside), Stamps - Just Believe  #116948 - wood or #120453 - clear (front), Happy St. Patrick's (inside from the Occassions Mini #125457), Gnome Sweet Home #126535 - wood or 126537 - clear (inside version 1), Butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslet #118138, Paper Doily - Large Sizzlit Die #125592 (from the Occassions Mini), Four-leaf clover made with the Full Heart punch #119883 and the smaller heart on top of each leaf is from the Heart to Heart punch #119881, Button - Designer Buttons, Brights (Old Olive) #119747, Brads on tag (garden green) - Brads, Regals #119737.  Other - I used the Perfect Polka Dots textured embossing folder to give the smaller leaves (hearts) on the clover their texture.   The stem on the clover is the branch from the Bird Builder Punch with the leaves snipped off (117191).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!