Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sneak Peek and PPA131

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I am giving you a sneak peek at a couple wonderful new products that will be coming out soon and entering this card in the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge 131 (PPA131) by Margaret Moody (see below). This was an incredibly fun sketch to work with and I knew immediately that I wanted to use my new paper and stamps with it.
PPA131

I'll bet you are just dying to know more about this fun set so here's the deets...
Supplies (all are from Stampin Up!):  Patterned Paper - Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper - NEW and COMING SOON!  Stamps: Bright Blossoms (flower pot & flowers)- NEW and COMING SOON! and On Your Birthday (111664). Cardstock - Island Indigo, Very Vanilla and Whisper White (isn't this a yummy combo?).  Brads - 2011-2013 In Color Designer Brads (122940).

Other fun stuff... I discovered that the eyes from the Owl Builder Punch fit the round blossoms just perfectly (I discovered this because I messed up my stamping and it didn't show up all the way (a happy accident) - the little blue dots are also part of the eyes from the Owl Builder Punch and so perfectly mimic the pattern on the paper (I love it when things match!).  The little heart in the corner is from, yes you guessed it... the Owl Builder punch (118074).

Hope you enjoy today's card.  I'll be making more fun samples with this set to share with you soon. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you saw something that inspired you to go create something fun! Try this sketch it just might get those creative juices flowing :o)   



5 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Danielle! I love the colour combination you have used. The card as a whole is just gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle - I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much for leaving me a note :o).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and cheery card, Danielle! I LOVE how you showcased the new products! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ann! I can already tell that this is going to be one of my absolutely favorite coordinating sets. It reminds me of Mary Englebreit with the bright fun patterns and color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your card. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!