Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dynamic Duos #10 - Bold and Sassy & MOJO Monday #249

Hello friends!  I got this fun idea out of one of the card magazines I subscribe to.  In that issue one of the cards had a multi-colored zebra with a saying about being unique.  So I decided to have some fun with this week's color challenge at Dynamic Duos #10 - Bold and Sassy Color Combo.  Can you guess what the two colors are???  Ok - not so hard - right?  Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive - a favorite color combo of mine, but I can honestly say I've never used it this way before - LOL!   I am also sharing this with you at MOJO Monday #249 since I used the sketch there for my card.  Hope you like it!  I need to be quick today so I can get to my daughters cooking class finale in a bit. They have cooked up a feast for the parents to enjoy and I sure don't want to miss that!  Here is the color inspiration from Dynamic Duos and the sketch from MOJO Monday: 


Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad that you did.  And "Hello" to my new follower - so happy you've joined me! Hugs!

Supplies (all from Stamping Up except giraffe stamp and die border strip):  Cardstock - Rick Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White.  Stamp - Baby Giraffe from Stampendous - inked with Staz On Black and colored with a blender pen and Rich Razzleberry ink.  DSP - Summer Smooches (rich razzleberry) and The Write Stuff (old olive - retired). The border strip is from My Favorite Things dies.  I made the sentiment on my computer and hand-cut the flag.  The RR buttons are from the Brights collection.  

5 comments:

  1. What a unique giraffe! :) An absolutely fun and adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffes are my favorite...Razzleberry giraffes are just too stinkin' cute for words! Love this fun and whimsical card, Danielle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card! The giraffe image is super cute in razzleberry and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling giraffe!!! LOVE your use of the colors, Danielle!!! And your patterned papers look FABULOUS together! Too stinking cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!