Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges #157 and Retrosketches #32 {Some Mummy Loves You}

Boooo!! Did I scare you? Probably not I'd guess since this mummy is a bit too cute to be spooky :o)
The theme at Crazy 4 Challenges #57 is Halloween - and more specifically to make a card /project that depicts your favorite halloween character.  I decided to create a mummy using the sketch over at Retrosketches #32 to make this fun card.    
I just can't wait to send this card to my son in college.  Hope he gets my sense of humor and isn't embarrassed by his mummy - lol!  Here's the inside:
So glad that you stopped by to visit me tonight  -  hope you enjoy this card. Til next time Hugs and Happy and Crafting!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! LOVE the eye peeking out--a fabulous take on that sketch! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to make a mummy! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!