Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! - Color Challenge #5 - Black and White

Hello dear blog friends - thanks for stopping in to visit me today!  We have a great color challenge for you this week over at Addicted to Stamps and More!  Can  you guess what it is?  Yep... it's Black and White (that wasn't very tough to figure out was it?). I'm using a digi image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps for my card today.  I've decided that I need to make a few more sympathy and get well cards to have on hand - so you may be seeing more of these from me this year in the various posts I do.

The other lovely ladies at ATS&M have made some gorgeous B&W cards for your inspiration as well.  Please pop on over and visit them.  I hope you will decide to join us this week - I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Til next time... Hugs and happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle. This is so beautiful. Love the embossed background ... makes the image just pop off the page. The black scalloped framing is so pretty too! Great card! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant, Danielle. The die cut and embossed background compliment the image so well, great job. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice of embossing -the pattern goes really well with the image! Beautiful card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy in black and white. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Danielle and so right for a sympathy card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle, You know I am looking at these images in a whole new light. Definately suite the black and white challenge. Beautiful sympathy card.
    Crafty Hugs,
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!