Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! Theme Challenge #5 - Nature

Hello friends - so glad you've stopped by to visit me today!  After a nice break for the holidays with our families we at ATS&M are back in the crafting mode and have a great year of challenges planned for you.  The first one of 2013 is the ATS&M Theme challenge #5 - Nature.  We want to see you use something from nature in your creation - flowers, trees, birds, bees, clouds, water, etc. My card today uses the Hummingbird digi from Bugaboo Digis that I've colored with my copic markers - isn't it gorgeous?!  The sentiment is  from a new Stampin Up! set called "Oh, Hello" now available in the Spring catalog.  My photo is kind of dark toward the outer edge but hopefully you can see the embossing that I've added to the card base from the SU square lattice folder (one of my favs).  Here's another look:
And the inside (three cards for 2013 both decorated on the inside - doing good on my resolution so far :o) ):
The sentiment on the inside is from Stampin Up! called "Trust God".  I had printed the first digi image smaller than I wanted so I snipped out the corner from the first one and used it on the inside.

We had such great participation last year at Addicted to Stamps and More! and we hope that you will continue to join the fun and enter your beautiful creations each week.  I love to visit your blogs and gain inspiration from each of you.  The other ladies on the DT have prepared some gorgeous cards for your inspiration as well - please go visit them and leave a little love.  Til next time.... hugs and happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Danielle!! Your coloring with copics is amazing!! Love those beautiful yellow flowers ... and they look fabulous framed with the dark brown lattice embossing (one of my favorite ef too!). The inside of the card is as pretty as the outside - great resolution. I always try to put a little something on the inside, but you have raised the bar with this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Danielle, like Loll said, coloring looks awesome! That's a really beautiful image and the inside is just perfect. I tend to do the insides when I'm ready to send the card out -then they also look like done on the last minute as well... Yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle, love the flowers and my favourite bird! Well done you for finishing the inside, I've still not got to grips with that yet:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Danielle. The flowers have a 3D look and you've coloured them so well. I like how you've decorated the inside too. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely Gorgeous!!!! Love the beautiful images, sentiment, background, and Amazing coloring! Wow!!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, so glad that you've enjoyed it. I was really very pleased with how it came out and it's soooo nice to hear such lovely comments. So glad you are my newest follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautifully stunning, Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danielle. Hope all is well. Doesn't this image look different depending what colours you use. Using yellow makes them look like sunflowers. Gorgeous card.
    Crafty Hugs,
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!