Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Make Your Mark for Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #37

Hello friends and Happy Tuesday!  We have snow on the ground and its quite cold here today (about 22 degrees this morning) - so I decided that I needed to make something springy and colorful and happy for my card this week for this week's Addicted To Stamps & More challenge - "Make your Mark".  We want to see your crafty creations using markers of any kind.  This is one of my favorite challenges that we do because I get to play with my copic markers.  I've used a digital image from this weeks ATS&M challenge sponsor Clear Dollar Stamps for my card.

I used the new clouds embossing folder (from Stampin' Up) for the background - isn't it fun?!  Kept it CAS so that the image really pops.  I used to struggle with CAS but I can tell you that the more I do it - the better it feels. And...when you need to make a card fairly quickly, CAS is the way to go.  This card will be going to a dear lady who hasn't been feeling very well lately.  The inside says "get well soon".

Dashing off to work now so will be quick.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today - I'm sure glad that you did!  Please pop on over to ATS&M and visit the other gals on the DT. They've made some fabulous cards to share with you.  Remember to enter so you can win a fabulous prize from the sponsor. Can't wait to visit you and see what you've made.

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

6 comments:

  1. Dear Danielle, what a beautiful card! The background is just lovely and the image does really pop. You make great CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing folder is very cool! I love how you have coloured the image, it's so beautiful. Your card is going to make that lady very happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Danielle. The basket of flowers looks amazing against that lovely embossed background and I like how you used the diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous spring card Danielle - hope the snow doesn't stick around for too long - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! The basket of flowers looks so pretty.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle. Love all that white space!! Great texture with the cloud embossing. So crazy that you and Nonni and I, all used the same image. I noticed when I uploaded to the admin blog last week that Nonni had already posted her card. So I used another image and made a different one - will post my basket of flowers at another time!! :) That basket of flowers is so adorable and such a great image - no wonder we used it! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!