Monday, June 10, 2013

ABC Challenges - I {Heart} Animals

Happy Monday friends and followers!  This week the hostess at 'ABC' Challenges is AnnMarie who has chosen the theme of "I {Heart} Animals".  Our DT wants to see your beautiful cards that have an animal (or more) on them.

My favorite animals are dogs and horses (and elephants and giraffes).  But I had colored up this cute little fella a while ago and hadn't ended up using him as planned, so I was excited to see this week's theme as I now had a definite purpose for this penguin.  This could be a valentine's day card, a thank you card, or just a general "I love ya" card.  The other DT members over at 'ABC' Challenges have come up with some really great cards to share with and inspire you - you can see them by clicking here.

What will you create this week with the animal theme?  I can't wait to come visit you and see.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!