Monday, September 16, 2013

'ABC' Challenges #45 - "Fall"

Happy Monday dear friends and followers! Hope you are having a great start to your week!  The challenge this week at 'ABC' Challenges is a very appropriate one for this time of the year...ABC#45  "Fall".  Whatever Fall means to you - leaves, Halloween, hot cider, hunting, thanksgiving... we want you to show us with your beautiful card.  Here's my DT card to share with you:
For me fall means cool nights and warm days, beautiful colors of the leaves, the last of the flowers, the start of baking season and casseroles, and especially of pumpkins on the porch (LOVE pumpkins and anything baked from them :o) ).  The sunflower reminds me of the fields of them that we saw as we drove through South Dakota (acres of them that went on forever it seemed) on our way to Wisconsin recently.  It was absolutely amazing - I'll never forget that. This lovely fall scene is a digital image from Bugaboo Digis.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.   The papers are from a 6 x 6 pack (loved the colors) that I picked up while I was in Minnesota at the Archiver's store. I used Stickles (also purchased then) to add some sparkle to the image.  I so love Stickles - what a shame I hadn't discovered them sooner.  Here's a closer look:

 The other lovely ladies on the 'ABC' Challenges DT have also made some beautiful cards to share with you - please pop on over and visit them as well.  Can't wait to see what you come up with this week for your "Fall" favorite!! Thanks for stopping by to visit. Til next time...hugs and happy crafting friends. Hugs D

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, this card is absolutely gorgeous. Love the image and the sparkly touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The autumn colors on this card are beautiful, and I like the touch of the added glitter to the pumpkin.
    I agree that autumn represents beautiful colors of the leaves, but living in Oslo in Norway it also means lots of rain and wind and shorter days. Luckily I love rain! And it's very cozy being inside crafting in this kind of weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Fall colors! I love the glitter accents on the image. A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!