Saturday, April 5, 2014

Celebrate - Birthday or New Job

Hello friends!  Just finished a card that has been rolling around in my head for a few days - take a look :o)
Stamp: from "Hey Hot Stuff" - Kraftin' Kimmy

Isn't she a lovely lady?  I started down the path of making this a birthday card but then decided that it might also make a great congratulations on your new job card.  I have two friends that this will work for nicely.   
I guess I'll see which occasion comes up first  before putting a message on the inside :o).  
Still practicing my copic coloring skills with skin and hair and am pleased with how this turned out.  

My own birthday is coming up next week - the big "49" - eek!  I'm not exactly sure how I got to this age so fast. Sometimes I feel a lot younger (mentally) and sometimes I feel a lot older (physically) - LOL.  My sister and brother-in-law took me and my DH out to dinner tonight at my very favorite restaurant.  We had a really great evening and I ate wayyyy more than I should have. So...I'm sitting up and waiting until my stomach doesn't feel like I swallowed a bowling ball before climbing into my bed.  I have really weird dreams if I go to bed with an over-full tummy (or after drinking wine too late).  Does that happen to you too?  
Doesn't seem to bother DH - I can hear him down the hall snoring to beat the band :o) 

Anyhoo...I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Always Playing with Paper - The Challenge #3 where I got this great design for my card
 
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #188 - Color a Stamped Image (digital or rubber)
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me - I'm sure glad that you did. 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card. I love the image! Thank you for sharing with Divas by Design and good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 9th is the big day right!! Sounds like you had a fun night. And I am very happy you are one year older than me, heheh!! I think you have cracked the hair colouring Danielle, this is just amazing, her highlights are fab. That class really has inspired you and I am no copics expert, as you know!, but this is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute and fun card for either occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the way you have colored your image. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great colorful card and a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this, such a refreshing subject too! Dont see too many, and since I am an office worker, this is Divine!!! Lovely colors too!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image and your card is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!