Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is Here!

Hello again - last post for the evening - must get myself off to bed!
Monday morning will be here much too quickly
and I will be dragging myself desperately into the kitchen for coffee 

This time I have an Easter card to share with you - take a look:
Digital image by Bugaboo digis. 

I think this might be my favorite card of the 3 I made tonight 
mostly because of the bright springy colors and papers.
I have spring fever something fierce right now! 
Just can't wait to be doing a little gardening of my own.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge - April Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #205 - Easter/Spring
Simply Create Too  Challenge #58 -Easter or Bunnies
Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #161 
I used the sketch below but not the twist of adding a photo

Whew - I've completed my marathon sharing of cards tonight. 
I appreciate that you've stopped in to visit me and allow me to share and inspire you.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute and cheerful! Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle your card was the bright spot in my otherwise dreary day :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Try Stampin on a Tuesday :) Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Easter creation! I do love that colorful DP with tulips and it fits this image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! e something that looks so "springy". Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Danielle, Beautiful card. I love your cute digi. Thank you for entering our Easter/Bunny Challenge at Simply Create Too. Our new challenge starts this coming Friday and we hope you enter it too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely spring colours you have chosen for the card - love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hope you will join us again :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Easter card - great image and colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Sweet! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps for our ANYTHING GOES challenge. Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this Danielle!! The papers are marvelous! Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY!!!! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!