Friday, June 20, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge #234 - Distress it

Hello friends!  This will be a quick post from me tonight 
as I'm scurrying to make the deadline for the 

Here's my card - have a little "look see" please:
Stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie - Pippa Popcorn

I've had this image colored for a couple days but didn't get time until tonight to put it on a card.  As I was getting ready to do so we got a really big storm that blew through.  Loud thunder, hard rain that sounded like it might break the windows, and some lightning.  One of my little dogs was absolutely terrified and insisted that I hold her.  Poor little thing was shaking and panting really hard.  If I set her down she just crouched and got even more distressed.  Then she would try to keep jumping on my lap.  The other little dog was barking at me really bossy like as if to say "Momma, you need to help Pele".  

So as a result, I ended up quickly stamping a random pattern of tickets on a piece of 
kraft cardstock and adding simple layers and embellishments.  
I do like how it turned out still - even if it wasn't my original idea :o)

I'm also entering this card in The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #68 - Distress it.

So as I said...just a quick post.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me tonight.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring!

    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!