Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Halloween from Zephyr McBroom

Happy Friday all!
I have a fun Halloween card to share with you that I made for the
Kit and Clowder Colouring Competition
(in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group)
Zephyr McBroom by Rick St Dennis.

Here's my card:
I really had to resist the temptation to color her face
in normal skin tones - was afraid I wouldn't get the shading 
to look right. But I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Sure glad I've taken some of Alyce's colouring classes!
Even though I haven't gotten through all the lessons I feel so 
much more comfortable with my colouring skills.

This image brings back fun memories for me because I 
always wanted to be a "pretty" witch for Halloween.
(Mostly so I could wear lots of makeup and a black wig - LOL). 

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
MOJO Monday 364 (using this great sketch)

The Stamping Chef Challenge #48 Anything Goes 
The Corrosive Challenge #208 - Autumn/Fall
Paper Pretties - Halloween/Fall
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Challenge #113 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. Wow other coloring skills are simply amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this image and you've coloured her perfectly for Halloween! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Zephir for sharing your lovely project with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
    Kind regards,
    Gloria
    DT member BSCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ......... great colouring....... lovely image........... thank you for playing with us over at TSC this week
    Hugs Winnie
    DT - The Stamping Chef.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already been admiring this card on the Kit and Clowder fb page. I love the colours you chose, so vibrant! Thanks so much for sharing at The Stamping Chef! Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Danielle, super cute and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning festive card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!