Friday, November 14, 2014

CAS Cutie

Oh hello friends and happy Friday!!
I am looking forward to a weekend of crafting...
or at least some of it. How about you? 

Tonight I have a CAS card to share with  you
take a look please:
Stamps from "Down on the Farm" - Kraftin' Kimmie

Isn't she just the cutest little gal? 
I kept this one really CAS - no embellishments,
no patterned papers, lots of white space & limited layering.
It will be easy to mail and is sure to bring a smile 
to the face of the recipient.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge #255 - CAS
Papertake Weekly - 2 or 4 Legs 
The Pink Elephant - TPE276 - CAS Technique
The Outlawz - Sunday CAS - Thanks 
Inky Impressions Challenge #185 (IIC185) - Animals

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!