Saturday, January 31, 2015

I {heart} You!!

Hello friends! So happy you are here to visit me today!
Usually Saturday's mean that there is a special challenge
starting at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

But this week we aren't doing that because instead we will be CELEBRATING
Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook Group 2,000+ followers
and Kimmie's upcoming birthday
by having a KRAFTY KROP Online!!
 

There will be a series of 6 challenges through out the day
and LOTS of chances for you to create and WIN
some fabulous KK stuff.

I'm super excited because I get to host one of these challenges!
Stay Tuned for more on that later!

I decided that I would share a card with you that I made
for Valentine's Day and to give you a few HINTS
as to the challenges that will be starting today at 10:00 am EST
in the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Group Event.

So without further pause let's get to sharing my card 
with you today using I {heart} You!
It's got a darling little animal on it, no boy colors but lots of pink,
some bling, a slight bit of distressing and I decorated the inside.
Hmmmm....I'm thinking you might be seeing some of these
elements over the course of the day - just maybe...
Take a look:
and then the inside

EEEEeeee isn't it just so cute??!
LOVE this set so much!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #75 "Love is in the Air"
Kit and Clowder Challenges - January "Anything Goes"
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #231 Anything Goes/Crazy Egg
Fusion - Heartful


Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #212 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too -Challenge #78 "Happy Valentine's Day/Use Hearts"

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Stay tuned for more soon on the special event!
Til next time....hugs and happy kraftin'! D

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Danilelle! Really sweet valentines card, and it's so pretty on the inside as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I love that the inside of your card is just as sweet as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! Love that image and the way you colored it up! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've stamped the inside but left it uncoloured - lovely touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring ... and adorable image ... love how you stamped it on the inside too ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a colourful and cute Valentine card Danielle and I love that the inside looks just as good as the outside.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danielle! Gorgeous coloring and that bunny with the balloons is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!