Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Friends 2,000+ Celebration - Alexis's Challenge

Hi there!
The Krafty Gals at Kraftin' Kimmie have outdone themselves
coming up with sketches and challenges for us to use 
this weekend as a CELEBRATION for 
and Kimmie's upcoming birthday!

I just can't resist the opportunity to play along 
so I'm back again to share another card for this
great event using a sketch by Krafty Gal Alexis

If you've been following along with me here
you know that each Krafty Gal also gives you 
an added element to use with her sketch 
so you can double your chances to win some 
FABulous KK stuff!
 Alexis has chosen "boy colors"as the extra element to her sketch.
It doesn't mean you have to make a "boy" card - just use
boyish or earthy colors.  You NEED to go check out 
her fabulous card - you will be wowed at how she used
these colors to make a fabulous feminine card!

Here's my card for Alexis's challenge  

This is Lucas - you can find him in the set called
"Lil Buckaroos" by Cheryl Grant. Cutest Sheriff in Town!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January - AG
4 Crafty Chicks - #231 Anything Goes/Crazy Egg
The Pink Elephant #283 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenges #91 - Anything Goes

I hope you will stay tuned today because I have
a special surprise later!  Thanks for stopping by!
Til next time...hugs and happy kraftin'! D

4 comments:

  1. I love your boy cards, you do them so well. For this card you've coordinated papers perfectly with the theme of your image, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, brilliant boys card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!