Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sketch Saturday #346 - We Go Together Like...

Hello sweet friends!
Hope you are having a fabulous day wherever you are!
It's time for another great sketch challenge at
Sketch Saturday
and since it's the 5th Saturday in a month
that means it's Anything Goes using a sketch
from Week #215 to Week 345.
Please include an image of the sketch you chose in your post! 
Visit the Sketch Saturday Archive to see the sketch options.


My DT card for Sketch Saturday #346 uses a previous
sketch from September 2012 (Week #225)

and used a supah cute image from this week's
sponsor Drawn with Character

Take a look:

This image is called "Coffee and Doughnuts" .  
I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
What can possibly be better than that??

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Stampin' Royalty #264 - Love/Valentines!!
The Pink Elephant Challenge #283 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenge #75 - Love is in the Air
Fusion - Heartful


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
I hope you will find some time to get crafty this week and
hopefully share you gorgeous creation with us at SS.
The rest of the talented DT gals at Sketch Saturday have
also made some gorgeous creations to share with you
please go visit and leave a little love there too!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!