Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Time to Craft #281 - Fantasy

Hello!! Hope each of you are doing well!
It's time for another weekly challenge at
The theme for MTTC#281 is Fantasy!
Ohhhh... there are so many possible ways to interpret this one.
Dragons, fairies, monsters, witches...you name it
as long as it isn't a reality :o)

Here's my take on this week's theme:
 A very unusual image and style for me but
one I really enjoyed stretching myself on.
I have a friend that I think will love this card
(at least I hope so!).

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges #216 - Lots of Layers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - One layer or lots of layers
Crafting from the Heart - #48 - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday "anything goes"
Papertake Weekly  - Take Your Pick
I used the sketch (below) and cool colors


The other lovely ladies at MTTC have made
some awesome creations to inspire you this week.
I would love to see  your fantasy creations in our 
gallery at MTTC this week. So go get crafty won't you??

That's it from me for today :o) Hope you have a wonderful
and restful weekend and great next week! Hugs D

7 comments:

  1. Danielle this is gorgeous and I am sure your friend will love it. That dragon looks so tame and far from the fierceness it should be.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, your coloring is awesome!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fairytale like and dramatic! Great choice of DP and I think the black details really suit this theme and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Danielle, great image and super design..

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome D. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!