Saturday, May 23, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - May Photo Inspiration

Hello friends and happy Saturday! 
Do you have some fun plans for the Memorial Day weekend?
We are still trying to decide what to do - I'm recuperating after several
days of being ill so am not quite sure what I'm "up" to doing yet.
Our son is home from college for a couple of weeks so I'd like to do
something fun - if the weather cooperates. You never know in Montana.

Any hoo... I'm guessing you are here today to see the newest challenge
at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES and it's a goodie.
Come play along with us - there's some awesome prizes to be won!

This week we have a serene color combo for you to try.


Here's my card today using Ava Mermaid

I popped up a couple sections of the waves for a little extra dimension
since I chose to keep the rest of the design fairly simple.  It's hard to
see in the photo but I added some glimmer with my Wink of Stella 
pen to the flower and the outfit.  It's quite pretty IRL. 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge #107 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Be safe and have fun this Memorial Day weekend.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. Your version of Ava mermaid is fantastic. Love those DPs and your coloring makes her look really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is delightful Danielle… she's a real cutie and I love your colouring… gorgeous shades of aqua… really like how you've layered the waves too!
    thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! :-)
    sorry that you've been unwell.. hope you feel much better soon and can enjoy some quality time with your son.
    Have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Lovely colouring and the image and inspirational photo and colours are super! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!