Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug - Sun Screen Day

Howdy! Thanks for popping in to visit me today!
It's Wednesday which means that it's time for another 
Humor Me Wednesday at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES.

Did you know that May 27th is "Sun Screen Day"?
Well neither did I until just recently - LOL!
I used the darling image called Beach Baby 2 for my 
card today to celebrate this fun "holiday". 

I've been having quite a lot of fun with the Doodlebug 
"Hello Summer" paper pad lately.  Love the bright colors & fun patterns. 
I used my white sharpie pen to add some polka dots to her yellow bikini.
Suddenly that song "itsy bitsy teen weeny yellow polka dot bikini" 
is in my head - is it in yours now too?  Sorry :o) 

I'm hoping we start seeing more sun here soon and having the
need for using some sunscreen.  Love the rain for my bushes and
trees (and grass) but also love me some sunshine more! 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
(I used patterned paper, sentiment, 2 or more layers)
Clear it Out Challenges: Theme/Girls and Stash/ punches (sentiment)
Crafty Catz - Challenge #280 Kids
The Pink Elephant Challenges #300 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this fun card in our 'kids' challenge at Crafty Catz. This is such a nice project, full of lovely details. I hope you will visit us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!