Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Time to Craft #291 - Sympathy

Oh hey...thanks for popping in to visit me today!
Today I have a sympathy card to share with you 
for the current challenge at 

Sympathy cards are the hardest for me to make and
yet I think that they might be the most appreciated ones to receive.

Here's my card using an older stamp from my stash
and some beautiful blue papers. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges -"Let's Get Sentimental"
Sister Act Card Challenges #105 "Anything Goes"
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges - May "Anything Goes"

I hope that you will join us this week at MTTC.
The rest of the lovely ladies have made some very beautiful
sympathy cards to inspire you as well.  Please go visit them.

Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. The colors you used are just beautiful. Great stamp - sometimes the oldies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Danielle, i love the subtle colours and the gorgeous flower stamp.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the perfect sympathy card, Danielle! The color and design are subtle and peaceful, hitting just the right notes! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesay challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!