Saturday, July 25, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - Color Inspiration

Happy weekend friends and followers!
I have a super busy weekend and am hoping the
weather is really nice.  How about you?
Any special plans for you?

Summer goes by so quickly here in Montana so
we have to enjoy every bit of it that we get.
Today's challenge at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
is a fabulous color palette that totally makes me
think about all things summery - take a look:



We'd like to see at least 3 of the colors from this photo
as the main colors on your own creation this week.

Here's my card using a wonderful digital image
called AKV boy - beach and this color palette
(I used orange, blue and green) to make a FUN summer card:

I tried a different skin combo with my copics to create a
suntanned look and am happy with how it turned out.
The beach is one of my favorite vacation spots but to
be honest I also really wish I lived by a sunny, sandy beach...
I'd be there every day!

I used the MOJO Monday Sketch #407 (see below)

I would also like to enter this in these following challenges:
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday w/optional "water" theme
(I hope beach counts as water)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - A Day at the Beach (July 21st)
Ruby's Rainbow #109 - Vacation
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #256 - Sun, Sea and Sand

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
I hope that you will decide to join us this week 
at Catch the Bug Challenges! Please go visit the rest of 
the talented team and see what they've made too. 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

7 comments:

  1. Fun beach boy card. Great choice of sketch and colors, so sweet and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for joining us at Twisted Thursday, beach works just fine as water. Love your card it is so bright and colorful and the sketch you did an awesome job on.
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle this is a cutie pieee super duper really cuteeee Love all the DP choice and great interpreration of that color combo..luv your GDT card...miss your encouragement my friend..it always so meaningfull if you visit me...maybe one day you have time to visit again..big hugs...ex GDT at Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the sentiment on this super cute creation. Each detail is simply perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!