Saturday, July 18, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #289 - Beach {Totally Tubular & Sweet Summer Sentiments}

Hello Krafty friends!
I'm happy you're here to visit me today as its
the start of a new Saturday challenge at 

Jessie is our hostess this week and she wants to see
your krafty creations with a beach theme.  
I was so glad she chose this theme as I have been 
waiting for the perfect opportunity to use the 
"Totally Tubular" stamp set and this is it!!

Did  you notice that I gave him a little bit of a sunburn?
Seems that no matter how much sunscreen I used to put on
my son he always got a little pink anyway. 

Here's the inside using a couple of the NEW July stamps

There are over 2,800 members in this FUN group. 
It's the best place to keep up with all of the goings on as well as 
sharing YOUR creations and getting inspired by other Krafty Friends' creations! 
Hint, hint, wink, wink...you're gonna wanna join cause we've got a little 
somethin' somethin' special up our sleeves for next week!! 

Did you know that there are TONS of new goodies in addition to 
the NEW July release in the store NOW! Plus, FRUGAL FRIDAY 
specials have been posted for this weekend.  This is a great way to add to your
Kraftin' Kimmie collection and provides a little retail therapy too... just sayin! 

Oh and before I go for today I wanted to let you know about 
the Linkie Party that Kraftin' Kimmie is having (starting Monday).  
To find out how you can get inky and link up with some Krafty Friends
there are more details >HERE<  - go check it out!  

Ok so now it's your turn to create a card, scrapbook page or altered item
 with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure 
to use our Beach theme as a starting point for your creation!
We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them 
so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!! 
 You have until July 24th at 11:55 pm EST to get your entries in!

Thanks for visiting me today! Til next time...hugs! D

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Danielle, what terrific bright papers, and the image is just so cute! I love the metal clips, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!