Friday, August 14, 2015

Sketch Saturday #374 - Milk Coffee Sponsor

Hello sweet friends - happy weeeeeekkkkkennnnd!
August is just moving right along - we are already 
nearly half-way through it.  It has been a HOT month
here but we just had the most amazing thunderstorm 
and wonderful rain late last evening. I LOVED it!

It's time for another SKETCH SATURDAY 
challenge and here is fabulous Sketch #374

This is a great sketch for those who love a clean
style but still like layers too (I'm one of those people). 
Here is my card using a digital image from 
our sponsor this week - Milk Coffee

 You'll notice that I reversed the placement of the banners
in the sketch.  I didn't want to cover up those cute little flowers.

There is lots of other inspiration to be found by the 
Sketch Saturday gals - please pop on over to see 
their lovely creations too!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til  next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch and your take on it. A large image like this suits really well, great coloring of the sky...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!