Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sketch Saturday #383 - Drawn With Character sponsor

Hello sweet friends and followers!
I don't know about you but I'm sure glad it's the weekend!

It's time for another weekly challenge at Sketch Saturday.
Drawn with Character is our sponsor this week!


The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!

Here is sketch #383:
 I'm using one of the super cute sponsor
digital images called 
and I've flipped the orientation of the sketch this week 


Now doesn't this just make you smile?  It sure did me!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #283 - Always Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Christmas with a Ribbon (mine is the
little strips of ric rac ribbon)
Papertake Weekly - Two by Two
(I have two images with 2 signs & 2 paper triangles :o) )

I hope that you will go visit the others on the Sketch Saturday DT
and see what they have made for your inspiration this week too.
Then...go grab your own crafty supplies and make a creation
using Sketch #383 to share with us too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Christmas card. The image is so cute, and I love your Santa paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love how you have colored the signs...the "wood grain" effect looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!