Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day - Wicked Witch

Hi! Did you know it's World Card Making Day?
There are all sorts of fun challenges going on in the 
that you can play along with today if you are wanting some
 inspiration to get crafty!!!

Challenge #1 for the Kraftin' Kimmie WCMD Event is "Halloween"
and Challenge #2 at the 2015 WCMD Event is "Witch - photo inspiration"

I have a card to share with you today that I made a while ago
for the CreativeCards Vol. 1 issue from Scrapbook and Cards Today 
magazine submission call.  I was over the moon excited that it was chosen
 to be published (I'm on page 42) - what an awesome honor!
I'm sharing the card with  you today and in the two events
I mentioned above - EEEeee!

This sassy image is from the Kraftin' Kimmie Store
called "Wicked Witch".  
I LOVE this sentiment!! Come on...Admit it...
we probably all have days when we feel this way. Right?! 

Come join the fun this weekend! 
Thanks for popping in to visit me today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!