Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Cardmaking Day - Take 2 {Distressed Christmas}

Hi! If you've been here to visit already today you 
know that I'm having some crafty fun in honor of 
World Cardmaking Day and the special event
at Kraftin' Kimmie's Friends Facebook Group
to celebrate this event and KK's 4th anniversary! 

I have a Christmas card to share with you this time
while playing along with Challenge #3 Distressing.

The sentiment is from the NEW clear stamp set
called "Magic of Christmas" at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
It's just of several wonderful sentiments in the fabulous set.
I used a scalloped edge die to make the layers of my tree
and added ink distressing to each piece.  I also added some 
ink to the other panels and roughed them up a big (aka distressed).
This fun little wooden reindeer I found at my local craft store 
in the button section - wayyy tooo cute!!

I hope that you are joining the fun today for this special event!

I'd like to also enter this card in the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky challenges #275 Anything Christmas
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Challenge #101 Animals

Thanks for visiting! Til next time...hugs! D

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card...love your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle! I love the Christmas tree you've created and the little Rudolph is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!