Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: April Krafty Scrappin' Challenges - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday krafty peeps!
Last night I got a Facebook message from Tangii 
reminding me that I had signed up for this month's 
Krafty Scrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie.  
OH SHOOT and SUGAR BRITCHES!!
I had been so busy with everything else (including 
my tax returns) that I had totally spaced it!  

So I quickly opened my planner page to this week
(which by the way was still completely blank with the 
exception of one Blog post reminder for yesterday)
and grabbed some of my KRAFTIN' KIMMIE stamp sets
and went to town laying out my week in style.  
My husband walked by as I was finishing it up
and said "Wow, that some fancy planning you're doing".
LOL - I think that meant he thought it was cool??!
Although unplanned (haha get it - I worked on my planner?)
I'm so glad I got it together because now my weekly 
schedule will be much more fun and enjoyable as
I look at my calendar.  Well...enough yappin' from me 
here's my two pages for this week
I used the following awesome clear stamp sets:
Snail Mail (NEW this month)
Whimsical Gnomes (NEW this month)


 I apologize for the bad photos it was night as
I was taking them and I did the best I could
(that's what happens when you are late with stuff!).

I hope you will decide to play along with us this month.
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires
as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, 

traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages... you get the picture! 
 Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's 
out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole 
month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! 
 
Here are a few things to remember
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards,


 altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, 
we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, May 23rd @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page 
so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH over your work too!

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your planner...want to come decorate mine too??? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!