Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Humor Me Wednesday "National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day" - Catch the Bug Challenges

Oh hello! Thanks for being here to visit me today!
It's hump day and Humor Me Wednesday
at Catch The Bug Challenges as well.

This week has lots of fun holidays that you might 
not be aware of.  For example did you know there
is a National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day?
No? Well it was Monday May 15th. 
I didn't know but I'm super excited for a reason to
celebrate this holiday because I love, love, love
chocolate chip cookies!  Really I LOVE cookies
of all kinds but I especially love chocolate chip ones! 
In fact they are my all time favorite dessert! 

I used a sweet digital image, sentiment  
and matching digital paper from
Card Kit - KIDZ Cookie 
for my card today - take a look:

Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!
Go have a chocolate chip cookie when you get a
chance!  I know I will :o)  Hugs! D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!