Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release Blog Hop!

Hello krafty friends!  Do you have a favorite drink
ready to enjoy while you hop along with us today 
while we show you a final day of the amazing
NEW clear stamps of May? 

Have you  had a favorite so far? 
That's a tough one to answer for me as
I love every one of them this month. 
Well whether you have a favorite or love them all, 
ALL of these amazing new sets are now available
and in the store for you to snatch up.

My card today uses another one of artist Annie's 
gorgeous mermaids called Treena Twinkles:

I uused some more of my favorite Doodlebug
Patterned papers and the sketch from
MOJO Monday #447 for inspiration.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
613 Avenue Create #176 Anything Goes

I hope you enjoy the hop today.
The Krafty Girls always have some
fabulous inspiration to share with you.
Sea you soon! Hugs D


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the different papers you used here! And her purple hair is awesome too! It's been an awesome week! Great hop, so very much talent. I need more coffee. Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Love the coloring! Love Doodlebug paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!