Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sketch Saturday #414 {Happy Print Club}

Good Morning All!
 It's Time for another awesome sketch challenge 
at Sketch Saturday.  This week the sponsor is 
Happy Print Club!


Here is Sketch #414

 I used this sketch to make a journal panel for a
scrapbook page using a digital papers and
a journal card from the Baby Dinos.
When my son was little he used to say
"RAWR" all the time.  I can't wait to
make a page of him with this!!

I hope you will go visit the rest of the team this
week and see what they've made too with this
great sketch as a layout!  You'll be glad you did!

Gotta run! Thanks so much for visiting me today!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute way to remember something special like this - as well as a cute way to demonstrate the sketch. Thanks for visiting my blog with your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!