Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sketch Saturday #416 {Simon Says Stamp Sponsor}

Good day sweet friends and followers!
It's Saturday so that means we have 
another fabulous sketch for you at 

Back with us this week is our amazing sponsor... 
Simon Says Stamp who has offered a 
super generous Sketch Challenge Prize of 
$25.00 to spend in the 
Simon Says Stamp Store. NICE!!

Here's Sketch #416
I used a couple of the fun images and a sentiment
from the Simon Says Stamp exclusive set 
on my DT card this time - take a look:

Aren't those little coffee mugs adorable?! 
I know coffee makes me smile every day :o) 
I have three favorite mugs that I like to rotate
so that was my inspiration in stamping a trio of mugs. 

Thanks for visiting me today - I'm sure glad you did!
I hope you will go visit the rest of the ladies
on the Sketch Saturday team today.
They have some awesome creations to share
with and inspire you as well.  

Happy weekend peeps! Hugs! D

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the fun images!!TOTALLY cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!