Saturday, August 13, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps August 2016 NEW Release Blog Hop

What a fun week this has been with the FABulous
NEW Release peeks for August 2016
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

There's been vampires, witches, owls, cats,
bats, a goat a pig, cute kids and pumpkins - WOW!
Today we have a blog hop full of ahhsome inspiration
(and let's be honest, a good dose of crafty enabling and temptation)!

ALL the new stamps are available in the KKS Shop
WHOO HOO.! If you haven't shopped yet may I
suggest you do so while you can because I think
this fabulous new release is going to sell out FAST -
I'm just sayin'...I wouldn't want you to miss out!

My card for today features the FaBOOlous
HARVEST BLESSINGS set.

Bats and Cats and Pumpkins...Oh MY!!
I'm seriously in LOVE with these adorable little bats!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Brown Sugar Challenge Blog #211 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenges #114 - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Let's Go Wild
(bats are wild and/or in the wild right?)

Enjoy the hop and the wonderful creations my
Krafty Girls sisters have made for your inspiration!
Thanks so much for visiting me today! Hugs D

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun halloween stamp!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a superfun halloween make. Thanks for playing at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creative Fingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!