Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January NEW Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone!
Woohoo!!! It's finally here!!!
The January Release is NOW available
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

ALL six new clear stamp sets that we've been sharing
this week are now up in the krafty shop and
we're celebrating with a Krafty HOP!
So grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you
hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations from the
Krafty Design Team and Guests!

Do you have a favorite set from this release?
I adore them all but I think the BUDDY BEARS
set is my favorite. It's nearly impossible to resist
the two sweet teddy bears stamps and fun sentiments.

Here's my card to share you today:

You will get to see ALL of the new sets in action as you sit back
and enjoy the hop!  Thanks for stopping in to visit me
now off you go to the next stop. Enjoy!!! 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!