Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck - Valentine {SugarPea Designs}

Hello and happy hearts day! 
I had a good day celebrating the ones I love 
and feeling loved myself :o)  
Hope you did too!

This is the card I made for my daughter for 
Valentine's Day and to celebrate how very much 
I love her sweet self :o)

This little sweetie is from SugarPea Designs
called "A Bushel and a Peck" and I colored her with copics.
I made the main card panel using a brayer and then a
stitched rectangle die once it was dry.  It had been sitting
on my craft  desk for quite a while so I decided it wasa
time to use it and the color was perfect for Valentine's day.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenges #28 "Lots of Love"
(my inspiration was the pink and the LOVE theme"


Pile it on Challenges #126 "hearts on fire" 
Just Us Girls JUGS #380 - Trend Week "Hearts"


Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Hugs to you! D

4 comments:

  1. oh, my goodness! Danielle, this card is soooo cute! Great coloring all around!

    Toni
    Cards in Envy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....she is just too darn cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool sentiment and image. Great job. TFS and for entering Pile It On challenge "hearts on filer". Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her basket of heart for Valenites is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for February!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!