Sunday, September 17, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps September NEW Release - Blog HOP

Hello crafty friends! I'm glad you are here
today because we have a very special HOP to 
celebrate the release of  ALL the Spooky New
stamps this month at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!
Woohoo! It's finally here!!
ALL FOUR new sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop!


I made another card with the super cute and not too
spooky set by Becky Pearce called MINI MONSTERS.
I just love this set. It can be used for birthday or halloween. 
Or for just a fun kid card.  The set comes w/3 adorable 
little monsters and lots of fun sentiments and accessories.

Thanks so much for visiting me today! 
Don't forget to hop along to the rest of the Krafty
DT and Guests links for more inspiration. 
Hugs! D



4 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!