Friday, November 17, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps NEW Release Sneak Peeks DAY THREE

Welcome back to my blog for DAY THREE 
of the sneak peeks of the NEW release

Today we are featuring a clear stamp set that
just makes my heart as happy as the subject
it's called A BREW-TIFUL DAY!

This totally awesome set comes with lots of different coffee
cup images, beans, hearts and a bunch of GORGEOUS sentiments!

I really enjoyed creating with this set - take a look:



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft #56 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #41 Always anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges - Nov 2017 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #354 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenges #393 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges #355 Anything Goes

Check out this fabulous set in action as you hop around
 the Krafty blogs today (see links below)! Be sure to leave some love
at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN
a gift voucher to the krafty shop!

ALL FIVE of the new November clear stamp sets will be
released on Saturday afternoon! Be sure to join us at the
LIVE Online Release Party beginning at 2pm EST!
Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and love the cups background paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I like that image with the tiny coffee cups in the background paper. Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s November Patterned Paper challenge!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that adorable cup paper! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The papers are from Doodlebug Design. I order most of my 6x6 paper pads from Simon Says Stamp or Oozak. I love love love Doodlebug papers!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!