Sunday, February 11, 2018

Fairy Princess Emma (Paper Nest Dolls)

Well hello lovelies so happy you are here to visit me! 
  I think that was the fastest January on record in 
all of my 50+ years on this earth!  Whoosh... suddenly
it's "Welcome to February"  LOL! 

I've been taking kind of a crafting and blogging break lately.
I've managed to do a little coloring here and there for
but haven't been able to get a creation finished due to 
lack of time, energy and MOJO (sad face). 

BUT...I recently won a really awesome prize package
from Christine Young of Paper Nest Dolls that included
some awesome Echo Park papers, a Wink of Stella pen
and enamel dots (as well as a couple stamp/die sets)
and this beautiful digital image called 
Fairy Princess Emma.  After coloring her up the other
night for The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge, I found
myself in my craft room today actually finishing a project!! 
So Excited! It sure did feel good to get crafty again!
Thanks so much Christine (big puffy heart)!

Here's my finished card - hope you like it!

My layout design is from Sketch Saturday #500 
They are having very special celebration for the
500th Sketch at Sketch Saturday and 
The Paper Nest Dolls is one of the very 
generous sponsors offering a prize of 3 digital images
(like Princess Emma!!)  

I'm also entering this card in these challenges as well:

Thanks so much for visiting me today!  I'm off to 
watch another episode of Grey's Anatomy with 
my darling daughter (she has gotten me addicted)! 
Hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the color combo. Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute and love the pink and blue, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty a really lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. Gorgeous papers and your image is colored beautifully! Hurry over to the Sketch Saturday blog. You are a winner this week!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!